- Student must be nominated by their track coach. There is no student application.
- Student requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior from any Section VII high school in New York State.
- Must be continuing their education at the college level.
- Must be a member of the school's track team.
- Must embody school spirit and show strong team leadership.
- Demonstrate a dedication to the sport and team regardless of the team's success.
- Demonstrate academic strength and a competitive spirit.
- Applications are available here. All completed applications must be returned either by mail to Adirondack Foundation, PO Box 288, Lake Placid, NY 12946 or by email to [email protected].
- Deadline to apply is May 15, 2024.
- Scholarship amounts are up to $2,000.
New York State Section VII schools
1. Read the above to determine your student-athlete’s eligibility.
2. Track coaches should nominate student-athletes with the appropriate form above.
Mail your nomination form back to Adirondack Foundation after completion.
3. Wait to hear if your nominated student-athlete has been awarded the scholarship.
4. Encourage your student-athlete to share their progress.
The donors of the various scholarship funds at Adirondack Foundation like to hear how the scholarship has enabled students to accomplish their educational goals. We strongly encourage recipients of scholarship grants to send a personal written note of thanks to the donors of the fund in care of Adirondack Foundation.
We are happy to forward these notes to scholarship fundholders accordingly. Our mailing address is PO Box 288, Lake Placid, NY 12946. You can also feel free to let us know how things are going for you while going to school or after you graduate by sharing brief updates and photos.